Thursday, September 3, 2009

And she's gone.

SO this is Cara Jeanne Eisenbach. And I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. We've been best friends since 4th grade, back when she called me pee hair and I called her poop hair (we didn't like each other at first). We were actually ROYAL enemies. Once our 4th grade teacher Mrs. Wilhelms got us to sit down and talk out our differences we've been bff ever since. She's a strong mix between a sister and a best friend. We are brutally honest with each other (she likes to tell me when I'm orange and I like to tell her when her hair looks like crap). She is my traveler. We couldn't be any different. She doesn't want to settle down, if she could she would spend her money on traveling for the rest of her life. Me on the other hand, big dreams were getting married and raising a family. But no matter where we are, we always talk and are ALWAYS close.

And today, (her birthday) I am so very sad. :( She moved to Germany yesterday for at LEAST a year and won't be back in that year at all. She's going to be an Au pair, and REALLY I'm SO excited for her. She's wanted to do this for a while, but I'm just sad to have her leave me. I don't think I've ever gone this long without seeing her.

Besides Bobby, she is the bestest friend I've ever had. She's gone through everything with me. And I will miss her so very much. Love you Cara. :)

2 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

That's so hard! Gotta love best friends. I love you K!!

carajeannebean said...

Hi I love you friend. You are amazing and I will miss you!!! But I shall call often :)I love you!!!