Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seattle trip.

This weekend we went to Seattle. My salon was going to a hairshow in Bellevue so we decided to make a trip of it. Every time we go to Seattle we like to stay with our friends Sara and Jason. Jason is a friend of Bobbys who he used to work with when he worked at the John L. Scott office up in Bellevue. We love these guys and wish they lived in Portland. It's like a big slumber party every time we stay and we love it!! They have the cutest little 3 year old Magnus, who I adore.
We also decided to do Saras hair while we were up which was way fun... and of course we decided to take some pictures.

Sara and Jay. :)
Welcome to my husband.
Her hot new do. :)
We want to make it to Seattle more. We don't get to spend enough time with Bobby's family which I think is important. Bobby took Monday off (which I always have off) and we went to dinner with his whole family to celebrate his sister Coley and niece Brookes birthdays. His family is wild and so much fun. Glad we got to spend some extra time up there.


1 comment:

Matt and Suzanne said...

Looks like so much FUN! Now you just need to take a trip to see me! HA! Love you girl!