Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Husband.













THIS ONE IS ALL MINE.

Sorry ladies. :)


-------->






I could not be any luckier. I possibly have the best husband ummm EVER. He puts up with so much, LET ME TELL YOU. I am a handful. I can be needy, I can be bossy, I can be VERY emotional, and I can be a BIG brat. He is so humble whenever I tell him things he should work on and I'm not always so willing to listen. He's great at calling me out when I'm gossiping and I never hear him speak negatively of people. He's always willing to be someones friend or give them a chance even if they won't give him one. That's always amazed me about him.

He tells me what I need to hear and he means it. Not a day goes by where he's not complimenting me or telling me how cute my outfit is, or how pretty I look.

He cooks for me... all the time. I LOVE how healthy it is because it is THAT much easier for me to be healthy. He loves to cook me food and try new things. I'm learning it's his way of showing me love.

He's the funniest person I know. I've never met anyone as RANDOM and SILLY as this boy. We are always playing and goofing around. He has made me laugh so hard I have almost peed my pants. I am so happy to be with someone who gets my humor and I get his--it's ALWAYS a big laughing fest in our house.

He can't stay mad at me for more than 2 minutes... and it's RARE when he is mad at me... AND when he is it's for good reason. I have to be a real brat for this to happen, but it's always an easy fix. He hates to fight he is SUCH a lover.

He is the kind of guy that sets his mind to something and he ACHIEVES it. It's one of his most impressive qualities. A couple years ago he got a gym membership and made the decision to get fit. You see those big muscley body builders? Ya that was his goal. He did a lot of research on dieting, and nutrition and has lost 100 pounds! I've never seen anyone with as much dedication as him. It's incredible. I love that we enjoy working out and being active together, I don't think it's something that we'll ever lose.

My family loves him and for this I love him more. I'm so glad that they see the amazing person that I see. They've been able to get to know him so well and I love how close they are with him.

He would do anything for me. And he does. He calms me down. I don't freak out as much as I used to, I'm not as emotional as I used to be and I love him for allllllllllllll of this and so much more! I am so grateful to have him as my partner.

1 comment:

Sundy said...

This is a happy, happy love story. We love you guys, and we should hang out as old marrieds now.