Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holidays are over... Bring on 2009!

Well. This year was a good year. I went through a lot of a good and bad but I can say it's one of the best. I found an amazing guy, stable in a job I love, and my sister came home from her mission! Everything was laid back and drama-free. Beautiful.
The Holidays came by pretty freakin fast this year. Not only that but we got suuccchhh a crazy snow storm! It shut my salon down for a few days and I still haven't seen my weak paycheck from that pay period yet. But at the same time it was fun (at least for the first couple days) and we had some gooood times in the snow.
Christmas was a lot of fun. The plan was for Bobby and I to spend Christmas eve and morning with my family, and then drive up after we open presents to his Grandmas in Bremerton Washington... which ended up not happening due to 3ft. of snow she got at her house. Yikes! Much worse then our foot of snow. So we spent the whole time with my family and we had such a good time. Still haven't made it to Seattle yet to see Bobby's family but hopefully soon we'll be able to make it up there. :(
This year will be bringing on a lot of new changes and I'm so ready for them! Sooo bring it on!

No comments: