Thursday, March 25, 2010

*!@#

Can I just say... Life is good.

I'm so glad I finally grew up. Heavenly Fathers blessings have become so much more apparent now. Oh how I struggled throughout so much of my life. Growing up was a constant battle. My single years were even harder in ways. I feel like I've closed the first chapter in my life. I love looking back and seeing my life with the eyes I have now. God is so good. I honestly believe the moment I turned my life around and chose to follow Christ, REALLY follow Him and put my broken heart in His hands-- blessings just poured. Poured. and poured. Oh how grateful I am. A broken heart is all he ever really asked for.

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saves a wretch like me
I once was lost
And now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

3 comments:

Sundy said...

This post leaves me blurry eyed.

Love you.

Suzanne said...

Beautifully put, as usual. Life IS so good. Look at what a wonderful amazing life you have! I remember our "ritual" candle night. :) All the dreams we had! However, I don't think any of us could have planned it as well as it has happened! I LOVE YOU K!!!

Camille Heidbrink said...

Oh Kayleen!! I love you!! You are such an amazing Woman! You truly inspire me.... All you have gone though and where you are today!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SUZ DOES!!!!LOL But really I Love you :)