Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanks.

<3 I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and is always there for me. For a Savior who died for me so that I could return to live with him--Which truly is the greatest gift of all.

<3 I am thankful for a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for the relationships that I have with them and how as the years go by we get closer and closer.

<3 I am thankful for my husband. When I was 17 we would talk on the phone all day and all night and my mom just couldn't UNDERSTAND what was so great about this guy... It was all about the connection. I am so grateful for that connection that always brought us back to each other. He is my best friend, my soul-mate and the best husband I could ever ask for.

<3 I am thankful for my friends. Oh my friends. The ones that I always turned to, and always kept me hangin on even when I didn't want to. I have been so blessed with amazing friends throughout my life.

<3 I am thankful for good health. I've never had any serious illness, or even broken a bone.

<3 I am thankful that I have a job. And one that I enjoy. I love what I do and that makes things a lot easier and pleasant. I am thankful that Bobby has a good stable job as well.

These are just a few of the things I am so very thankful for. I love the holidays, and I love how it's a time we can reflect the past year and appreciate all the great things in our lives.

2 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

K. I am thankful for YOU! You are such a good friend, I seriously LOVE YA! What a good list.

The Pattersons said...

No sadly we are not coming home for christmas. I miss you guys too! We just really cant afford the trip, diapers are expensive you know? Anyways, we will be home in april for like two weeks. I will see your beautiful face then. Send holly my love! Love u! Muah!